It’s time to put your mental health first
Your mental health is central to your wellbeing. In this comprehensive guide, backed by the latest research and insights from mental health experts and advocates, author Nick Bracks gives you the simple strategies and practical tools to help build positive habits that lead to lasting improvements.
Learn how to:
- recognise mental health issues before they become problems
- make small tweaks daily to build long term habits
- use your personal challenges as motivators
- perform simple exercises to reduce your anxiety and stress
- take ownership of your own wellbeing
Looking after your mental health is one of the most important things you can do. Move your Mind shares the small gradual lifestyle changes to help you achieve real and noticeable results.
Download the Worksheets
Step towards positive goals
Click below to download the Move Your Mind Book worksheets. These easy-to-use guides have been designed to help you on your journey.
- Habit tracker
- Gratitude journal
- Daily planner
- Goal setting
- Tips, tools and advice